Serum with phospholipids and glycolipids. Gives a sustained glow with a smooth texture, and plumper skin.
In clinical studies Lipid Rain increased the skin's moistures 28% within 6 hours.
After 14 days:
- Skin smoothness increased by 55%.
- Skin hydration increased by 47%.
- Appearance of fine lines decreased by 15%.
- Increases skin smoothness and accelerates hydration.
- Effective and safe for acne-prone skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
- Excellent for post-laser application.
Glycolipids: Lipids are plentiful at the surface of healthy, young skin and they are part of the skin’s natural moisture barrier. These bioidentical lipids replaces the natural ones that deplete with aging in colder, drier climates.
Phospholipids: These lipid materials make up forty percent of the skin’s moisture barrier. A natural part of the cell membrane at the skin’s surface, they help the skin to maintain its moisture-binding and protective-barrier functions. They keep the smoothness and firmness of the skin too.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to face and neck twice daily with moisturizer, always after cleansing.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Cocoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Glycolipids, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethicone, , Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.